1.How different the ______(opinion) about pets are!
2.The ______(character) body language and expressions on their faces helped him to get the meaning.
3.What she said gave me strength and made me feel______(peace).
常考点：1.谓语动词（考虑时态和语态的构成） 2.非谓语动词（优先考虑固定搭配。其次to do 不定式表目的、doing动名词做主语、done过去分词做定语）
1. The bear keeper allowed to stay with the bear. And later the pair and their unusual friendship______(become) a hot topic at the zoo.
2. I handed in my test and the last question______(leave) unanswered.
3. The next day grandma gave me a basket and sent me out______(pick) strawberries.
4. The man decided ______(cook) some soybeans for them.
5. If this happens, the best way is to clean your eyes by______(use) cold water.
6. He discovered that ______(listen) to something interesting is the secret to language learning.
7. One day he watched an English movie______(call) Toy Story.
8. Last year, Jack was a very slow ______(read).
常考点：1.形容词变副词 或者 副词变形容词 2.形容词 和 副词的比较级和最高级
1. Back in 1905, kids were making DIY drinks______(active).
2. Life is much______(easy) with these important inventions.
3. You must try your______(good) to protect your eyesight from ultraviolet rays.
1. On my ______(three) visit to my friend in Beijing, I took a train there.
2. Her only friend was a grey rabbit which I had seen______(one) before.
3. It took the forces of nature over______(million) of years to create this wonderful place.
1. Many family see pets as______(they) family members.
2. Many children lover animals, and Willow Phelps is one of______(they)
3. Lucy was so careless that she fell off her bike and hurt ______(her)
1. I don’t remember what she looked like, ______i remember she cared about a teenage girl who was a little afraid to see her grandpa in the hospital.
2. ______they are called century eggs, you can’t store them for 100 years.
1. Some people are also worried about the illness______pets may bring to them.
1. Epperson didn’t realize______her had invented would spread to the world.
1.I think keeping pets is ______personal habit.
2.i didn’t know _____name because I ‘d never thought to ask her.
1. Most of the safety rules were created ______ the 1980s.
2. Every room, except those underwater has a balcony______views of man-made waterfalls spilling down the quarry walls.