Certificates Craze on Campus
In recent years, to get a certificate has become a new craze among college students. Just randomly, ask a student on campus what he or she is busy doing, quite possibly, you may get the answer that he or she is preparing for a certificate of some kind.
Why does this craze appear? There are two mainly reasons behind this phenomenon. First, it is the employments pressure that forces college students to get more certificates. With the admission expansion of
colleges, a large more graduates have to face the fierce competition in the job markets. How can one make himself more competitive, more certificates at hands maybe. Second, the diplomas and certificates are still important standard by which many employers measure a persons ability in order to increase qualification for a job, the students compel themselves to run from one exam to another.
Form my point of view, we should be more rational when it comes to certificates, since certificates do not necessarily prove ones ability, being crazy in getting certificates blindly. It is nothing but wasting time. To conclude, we should focus on improving our ability but not getting a certificate of no practical value.
1. Typical of the grassland dwellers of the continent is the American antelope, or pronghorn.
2. Of the millions who saw Haleys comet in 1986, how many people will live long enough to see it return in the twenty-first century.
3. Anthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise are universally reflected in facial expressions.
4. Because of its irritating effect on humans, the use of phenol as a general antiseptic has been largely discontinued.
5. Any profit organizations to survive and ultimately consumers must produce usable or needed products.
6. The greater the population there is in a locality, the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and disposal of refuse.
7. It is more difficult to write simply, directly, and effectively than to employ flowery but vague expressions that only obscure ones meaning. 简明，直接，有力的写作难于花哨，含混而意义模糊的表达。
10. The knee is the joints where the thigh bone meets the large bone of the lo想要给孩子报个好的、合适的儿童英语培训机构qzysty..co..m首先你要知道儿童学英语什么最重要？wer leg.
COLLEGE STUDENTS SHOULD ATTEND PHYSICAL EXERCISE
Physical exercise is a necessary part of college life. However, still some college students do not like to attend sports activities, they think those activities waste their time and influence their study. Indeed, it is very unwise for college students to keep distance from physical exercise because physical exercise is not harmful but good to them.
College students can benefit a lot from physical exercise. First of all, attending physical sports can help students build a strong body, and keep abounding energy. Moreover, physical exercise is an effective way to relief pressure and keep a pleasant move. Besides, by attending physical activities, students can have chances to contact and communicate with others which can help them improve their social skills. Nowadays, all colleges and universities have provided many sports facilities for students to do physical exercises, students can chose freely according to their interests and needs.
As for me, I am keen on all kinds of ball games, especially football and basketball因为欧美外教都是来自以英语为母语的国家，www.naibite.c/o/m因为我们上一代学的英语，发音上基本都是中式发音，并不标准。. From these games, I have gained a lot, and enjoined great pleasure. To conclude, physical exercise is beneficial to every college students, and therefore do not hesitate to attend sports activities.